Account / Project Coordinator or Manager - Large Format & Sign
Hours: 8am - 5pm / Monday to Friday
Our client is a dynamic, design-led manufacturer in the large format, sign & graphics industry. They take pride in their team and have a hands on approach in the production of their work. This is an opportunity to become a key member of their London office.
- Responsibility for dealing with initial sales enquiries, and recording all data
- First line vetting and pre-qualification of enquiries
- Enquiry handover to consultant
- Logging new client account data onto company CRM system
- Develop and issue timely and accurate quotations by reading and interpreting customer specifications and requirements, understanding the clients' budget, mark-ups, drawings, location and quantities
- Ensure gross margin is maintained
- Follow up quotations and sign off with clients
- Keep clients informed of the progress of the project and agree suitable action plan when installation is delayed.
- Escalate to the Project Manager where necessary.
- Engage with clients/potential customers whenever required, including the promotion of the business at shows & marketing events e.g. knowledge of the company, the products & values
- Sourcing new materials and processes
- Maintain a high level of administrative work including updates to scheduling, google calendar, google sheets for management structure and project costs
- Participation in company's social media strategy: regular content to be produced (and, where relevant, commissioned and edited) for company's Instagram profile, Facebook page, Twitter account and Linkedin profile
Team / Project Management:
- Proactively engage with team and project management, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
- Lead your projects from start to finish whilst building a positive, long-term relationship with the client
- Report regularly to the Project Manager about the projects you are leading, raising any issues with scheduling, costs, design issues etc.
- Manage your time and the time of others to ensure that all projects and their tasks are effectively delegated and delivered on schedule and within budgeted time constraints
- Setup and define the job staging/tasks, estimate time budgets and purchase budgets
- Confirm all agreements with the relevant stakeholders in writing via email or letter immediately following client and supplier meetings / calls
- Organising internal project team meetings, taking meeting notes, logging tasks and details on to master project spreadsheet
- Issue invoices internally in line with any billing schedule
- Set up and manage diaries
- Inbox management - review of inboxes, responding when necessary to emails on behalf of Director and Project Manager
- Supporting the projects leaders with team resourcing by managing holiday / absence spreadsheet for the London office
- Raise PO requisition and Issue to the Procurement department
- Strong communication skills with the capability to communicate in a confident and professional manner to build good working relationships both internally & externally.
- Good organisational abilities including the ability to prioritise workload
- Positive and calm attitude
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Good computer skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages particularly Excel
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator advantageous
- Ability to work accurately at speed and under pressure
- Proven track record of working autonomously and as part of a team (critical)
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Experience of successfully managing tasks/projects to completion