The Delta Group is the parent company of 3 internationally recognised organisations: Lick Creative, Delta Display and MPD Fulfillment.
As a major visual communications group we specialise in the design, print and fulfilment of promotional marketing materials. Our aim is to innovate, progress and evolve our clients’ marketing campaigns to give stand-out in a crowded market. We’re owner-managed and independent, leading small teams of influential thinkers, meaning that we have the agility of a small business but the resources of a large one.
Our belief is that in a changing industry, we must be a company that can change with it.
To support the Account Director in ensuring that the team provides a service that focuses on putting the customer first, delivering against agreed SLA’s and KPI’s at all times. Demonstrate ABCD (Acting beyond the Call of Duty) in everything you do.
The role will be based three days per week at the clients premises (West London) and two days within the Delta London sites with the larger split of this time based at Waltham Cross.
• Manage projects seamlessly from start to finish, providing right first time information to the business and regularly updating the client
• Adhere to established processes and workflows across the business, continually look at process improvements that will benefit the client and the Delta business
• Display a positive ‘can do’ attitude, manage client expectations and aim to deliver exceptional service
• Work with the AD to develop, deliver and report on the Annual Development Plan
• Build and develop excellent relationships with the production team and to lead on the bi-weekly WIP call meetings to ensure there is a two way flow of information and both teams are working together to deliver for the client
• Ensure regular and timely reporting is maintained into the AD. Reporting should include weekly highs and lows, monthly update report, performance against SLA’s / KPI’s, reverse SLA’s, cost saving initiatives, new opportunities delivered
• Support the AD in providing accurate forecasts to the business
• Take a hands on approach to issue resolution with the client. Be prepared to have ‘difficult conversations’ and deal with conflict in a professional manner
• Work across categories as and when needed to support other teams and share best practice
• A focus on relationships, able to gain trust through communication and show leadership and unity amongst the team
• Continually look to ‘sell in’ the full Delta Group offering
Duties & Responsibilities
• Plan, brief and oversee all work and projects that flow through your category and manage the tracking of these ensuring the WIP status document is up to date
• Attend client briefing meetings as and when required. Take a leading role in offering advice and support using knowledge and skills to push clients, the team and Delta in the most productive direction
• Interact with other key suppliers adding value to the process whenever possible ensure clients derive maximum value from our services
• Ensure that all your client information is kept up to date and accurate at all times
• Good interpersonal skills, able to develop positive relationships
• Good communication skills
• A self-starter
• Good organizational skills with ability to prioritise work to meet client and business needs
• Persuasive and confident approach with client and team
• An aptitude for business development
• Passion for quality
• Excellent time management skills
• In depth knowledge of customer service
• Ability to prioritise multiple responsibilities
• Working knowledge of budgets and financial management
• Good IT literacy, including good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• knowledge of the print and retail POS market
- To be known for ‘making things happen’ through great service.
- A pro-active and ‘can do’ attitude
- We have to ensure we are jargon-free, that our first answer is ‘yes, we’ll make it happen’ and that we make it easy for our clients to understand what we do and how we add value.
- Can look at existing situations and problems in novel ways and come up with creative solutions.
- Is able to get one’s message understood clearly by adopting a range of styles, tools and techniques appropriate to the audience and the nature of the information.
Undesirable Behaviours (optional)
We wanted to list a few undesirable behaviours that we’ll be conscious of in the recruitment process to ensure we are hiring only those with the best ‘can-do’ positive attitudes.
- Is negative and resistant to change.
- Shows little interest in learning or developing own skills further.
- Acts as if ‘knowledge is power’; is reluctant to pass on own skills to others.
- Takes a narrow focus, taking decisions in the interest of their own department, team or self.
- Gives up in the face of obstacles and doesn’t demonstrate a sense of personal responsibility for delivery.
- Acts inconsistently or ‘turns a blind eye’ with regard to the company’s processes, values and expected behaviours.