To be responsible for all production operations, including printing and finishing with strong communication, planning and quality skills.
We are one of the largest companies of its kind in the UK and with an international customer-base serve a broad range of customer sectors. We seek to be on the forefront of innovation, investing in technology and people for continuous improvement.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Optimise planning of production, both long term and short term.
- Supervise the Production Team to produce and prioritise jobs.
- Organise workflow according to workload to meet delivery schedule and to complete assigned jobs.
- Monitor quality, accuracy, and timeliness of all orders to ensure customer commitments are met.
- Take preventive actions to avoid problems, and corrective actions when problems arise.
- Ensure inventories are conducted and accurate records are maintained.
- Approve new materials & equipment for use.
- Ensure levels of raw materials and work-in-progress are properly controlled and managed.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
The role will cover Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week to meet the needs of the business.
In return we offer 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, death in service and a group pension.
Apply for Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly