New Business Development Manager | Carton Packaging | Midlands & South
Rare opportunity to progress your career, taking up an integral new business development sales role within an established company. With a strong profile the company is well recognised in the cartons sector – A high profile national organisation providing a fantastic platform to enhance your career.
New Business Development Manager | Carton Packaging | Midlands & South | £40k-£50k + Bonus/OTE
Modern, fast-growth packaging company with an enviable reputation for excellence and a very strong market position. Boasting the highest quality for a range of packaging solutions, all manufactured in-house as a multi-site group, this is a company with a clear vision of growth to maintain their industry status.
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing a New Business strategy predominately selling into the food sectors
- Researching and identifying new markets/products in high end added value
- Utilising, as necessary, UK sales resources to service and secure new prospect business
- Targeting, developing and understanding new markets and sales relationships to increase sales volume and maximize profitability
- Driving new business and ensuring the company’s product offering is maximized to customers and new business prospects
- Account managing customers as and when required
Key attributes required:
- Experience of the packaging industry working in a Sales function
- Presentation and communication skills
- Negotiation/influencing skills
- Experience of new business identification and generation
- Customer relations skills
- Project management and problem solving skills
- Based in the South of England
A great opportunity to join a leading company in a rewarding role where you will be influential in the future growth and well rewarded for your sales efforts.
Submit your details if you would like the opportunity to discuss this position further.