Customer Services Executive | Commercial Litho, Small & Large Format Digital Print | Surrey
Award-winning lithographic and digital printing company championing the latest cross-media techniques. An active role which will be a long term permanent position offering unrivalled training potential and progression prospects. A great career step for a talented individual with customer service experience wanting more from their current role.
Customer Services Executive | Commercial Litho, Small & Large Format Digital Print | Surrey | Up to £28k Dependent on Experience
A Group operation, with subsidiaries in Europe and beyond, this is a company that boasts what is probably the strongest service offering in their market. Highly competitive and at the forefront of their industry due to their industrial power, expertise and innovative capabilities the company produce a full range of B1 & B2 litho print, small format digital, direct mail, large format digital and POS to an unequalled level of quality.
As Customer Service Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Office based, working in a team
- Handling requirements
- Taking initial enquires and overseeing through to delivery
- Preparing customer quotations
- Liaison with, and coordination of, internal departments
- Working closely with the management team to ensure that all customer orders are processed effectively
Key attributes required:
- Customer focus and the ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Teamwork – proven skills to work in a team and within an environment requiring flexibility and a quick response
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Proficiency in Excel and Outlook
- Exposure to any/all of the following: B1 & B2 litho print, small format digital, direct mail, large format digital or POS
Hugely successful company with an exciting future ahead. Growing at a rapid pace with a very modern outlook, this is a really exciting time to be joining the team.
For the chance to benefit from a great career path and a working environment in a central location submit your details to be considered.