Business Development Manager - Legal Print / Documentation
£Open (depending on experience) + Commission + Car Allowance + Pension
Our client is a supplier of digital print, document solutions and large format graphics including commercial print, window graphics, banners, and point of sale, design etc. The company has been established for over 20 years and being part of a larger group have an impressive backing.
They are now looking to recruit two Business Development Managers to cover the London area with previous background in the legal print sector, however, they may consider digital print backgrounds in large and small format.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge in document managed services such as, Ebible, legal overflow, master bundles and pre-court document management, Scanning, Print Rooms, Digital Mailing Rooms, Creative Design Services, MPS Archiving amongst others in to the Legal sector.
- Ability to self-motivate
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication
- Ability to negotiate at all levels
- Proven sales ability within the legal market sector.
- Computer literate, fully conversant in Excel, Word and Power Point
- Excellent and demonstrable presentational skills
- To target and gain new accounts and new solicitors and legal sector llp companies
- Ensuring you are able to deal with any customer queries
- To ensure effective time management and territory planning
- Good understanding of the operation and develop a good working relationship with the team
- Liase with credit control and monitor account expenditure
- To develop on your existing accounts, introducing new service offerings to clients and expanding our sales revenue from such accounts
- Able to effectively sell all company offering, including new innovative services that are developed
Job reference: PT2317