Dye-Sublimation Printer - Large Format
Up To £24K + Overtime (Paid at Time + ½) + 20 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
Hours of Work: Rotating Double Day Shift: 6:00am - 2:00pm / 2:00pm - 10:00pm
Our client is an established event, exhibitions, branding and large format print company based in the East of England. They offer a wide range of products and install all over the UK and Europe.
They are currently looking to recruit a Printer to join their Dye-Sublimation department.
The ideal candidate will be skilled in operating Durst Rhotex, Mimaki and have Sublimation textile experience such as using a Monti Antonio.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Responsible for running and have technical knowledge of running print machines
- Understand every job and ensure all materials are correct and present
- Print every job within allocated time scales and to a high quality, ensuring file copies marked on every job
- Responsible for general cleanliness of the presses and the surrounding area as a part of the daily routine
- Comply with all Health & Safety policies and procedures adopted by the company at all times
- Be well presented for work and conduct yourself in a professional and responsible manner at all times
- To have good knowledge of the trade
- To be organised with the ability to work on own initiative
Apply for Dye-Sublimation Printer - Large Format
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly