Estimator, Card & Corrugate Packaging - West Midlands
Multi site & highly respected box manufacturing and bespoke Packaging Solutions provider seeks a disciplined and commercially astute Estimator with extensive experience in General packaging & corrugated POS arena, in a new appointment to enhance their internal Client Services team.
Working closely alongside the Estimations Manager and co-ordinating between the Project Managers & external Sales team, you will take responsibility for compiling concise & effective commercial propositions for a number of high profile Client accounts.
- Process all Customer quotation requests accurately and in a timely manner.
- Provide Customers with accurate re-costs on existing jobs and/or amend existing specifications.
- Maintain in-house operating systems and customer accounts.
- Liaise with the CAD department and Sales Representatives regarding quotations and/or design work where necessary.
- Ensure product routing requirements are accurate and consistent with specification & costings.
- Create and maintain accurate Customer accounts on the in-house operating system, ensuring data accuracy is sustained at all times.
- Support the Customer Services team in matching Customer requirements to plant capabilities, in delivering a best in class product.
- Highlight any potential areas for growth, improvement and/or current constraints within the business model with the Estimations Manager to drive the continuing commercial evolution & effectiveness of the business.
Accustomed to using a proprietary MIS, you will be highly computer literate & numerically adept, with a proven ability to work well within a team and act on your own initiative. You must have good communication skills, effective time management and the flexibility with a willingness to continually learn, develop and grow your skills & influence in the wider Business. You must have excellent attention to detail and a meticulous approach to your work, as accuracy, commerciality & a real focus on converting Business opportunities is critical to the basis of the role.
Offering an attractive salary & associated benefits, this is a fabulous opportunity to develop your career within a Business that is becoming increasingly recognised as a premier provider to the UK Market through it’s ability to offer creative, innovative and truly high quality packaging solutions.