Graphics Fitter and/or Assistant Production Manager
£Open + Overtime + Company Van (depending on experience)
Our client based in Greater Manchester specialise in all types of signage and vehicle graphics / livery for a wide range of clients across the North West.
They are now looking to recruit a Graphics Fitter with the option to potentially progress into an Assistant Production Manager working alongside the General Manager (for this the client is ideally looking for someone with Flexisign software experience), however if you would prefer to stay in a fitting role that is also required.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Applying all types of graphics and vinyl
- Previous graphic application on vehicles would be a distinct advantage
- Ability and willingness to work overtime when required
- Liaising with Managers and other members of the team
- The successful applicant will be practically minded, organised, methodical, able to work with initiative, able to analyse, plan and execute tasks efficiently in site environments, and enjoy getting involved and learning new technical skills
- The ideal applicant will have a good technical and practical interest
- They must present themselves professionally, be commercially aware and able to respect and comply with safety and process systems
- Ensuring site compliance with company health & safety and environmental policies
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Apply for Graphics Fitter and/or Assistant Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly