Print Account Manager
A highly dynamic print and communications company with a superb track record of growth seeks an enthusiastic and experienced Account Manager with outstanding organizational and methodical skills to join their team.
Reporting to the Head of Production Services, you will have full responsibility for service delivery offered to external clients and internal account teams. You will need to hit the ground running so great organisation and communication skills will be key to success in this high pressure, service led, fast paced environment.
A comprehensive knowledge of litho and digital print production processes a must, time in the industry a given.
Key Skills required:
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Process led and methodical.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to work autonomously and in a collaborative team environment.
- Proficient in MS office suite (Word/ Excel/ PPT).
- Strong multi-tasking and project management skills.
- Someone who can build trust, values others, communicate effectively, drive execution, and focus on delivery to customers.
- Personable character with a positive work ethic.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Comfortable and confident in front of clients, occasional need to host and visit clients
- Receive, interrogate and validate client briefs and translate into internal briefs (RFQs & data/ production briefs)
- Accurate, regular and timely maintenance/ up keep of individual WIP and client status reports
- Timely preparation and submission of briefs, estimates, schedules and invoices
- Excellent face to face communication skills and telephone manner
- Approximately 2-3 years of print experience.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and efficiently prioritise.
- Organised project management skills.
- Able to communicate at all levels from general public to senior management.
- Litho and digital print production knowledge and understanding of finishing processes
Apply for Print Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly