Key Account Manager | Plastics – Pharmaceutical | North & Midlands – Home Based
Outstanding opportunity within the UK division of an innovative, global packaging group. This is an exciting chance to join an international group who specialise in high quality primary packaging for the pharmaceutical and vitamins/supplements sectors.
Key Account Manager | Plastics – Pharmaceutical | North & Midlands – Home Based | £45k-£55k + OTE £70k+
This is a multi-site, global group with a reputation for the highest quality in plastic primary packaging with an excellent global R&D function to provide custom made and standard stock products.
As Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Management and development of existing accounts
- New business development
- Cross-selling the group’s solutions to strengthen product supply position
- Devising and implementing strategy to develop business
- Targeting clients in the pharmaceutical and vitamins/supplements sectors
- Covering the North & Midlands – home based
Key attributes required:
- Current experience operating in the packaging sector
- Accomplished track record of dealing with clients in the pharma/VMS sectors
- Proven track record in developing new and existing accounts
- Consultative approach to selling
For the chance to work for a leading, international group with state of the art capabilities, contact us today for more information.