IT Manager, Print Manufacturing - Essex
Highly regarded Large Format Graphics, Sign and Display solutions business seeks to evolve its IT infrastructure by appointing an experienced and dynamic IT professional in a role integral to its’ continued plans for growth.
As an experienced IT Manager, you will be responsible for all IT related tasks within the business, including system implementation, support, maintenance and administration, working closely with the Managing Director and General Manager to refine, roll out & evolve a suitable infrastructure designed to support the continued business investment & growth.
You will be required to have core skills and experience in the following:
- Backup /recovery procedures to protect from software and hardware system failures.
- Implementation of new hardware, users and their access to network resources across Microsoft Windows & Apple iOS platforms
- Networks - general knowledge of IP based technology, understanding of
routers, firewalls and switch configuration and programming
- ESXi and VMWare knowledge for creating/configuring/maintaining host
hardware and VM's
- VEEAM knowledge for implementing backup restore procedures
WIN 2003/2012/2016 Server platforms - knowledge for maintaining
- SQL Server - knowledge of tables, queries, functions, stored procedures,
user access, backup, restore and maintenance procedures
- MS Office general knowledge, ideally advanced MS Access knowledge
- IIS Server - knowledge of setup and maintenance, backup and restore
- VS development skills using above SQL/IIS
- iMac O/S + iPhone/iPad - knowledge of O/S and application setup to support users and their access
This is a truly impressive Business, built on respect/value orientated views and ethics, where you will be supported by an inspirational senior team and have the opportunity to develop an advanced influence & career.