A leading provider of integrated multi-channel marketing services is looking for an Account Manager to deliver a pro-active consultative print management service whilst ensuring that all customer service levels are met and that the client is satisfied with the service received.
You will be required to work on a key client’s site to provide exemplary customer service, concise and accurate information. You will be involved in project initiatives to add value to the client and improve processes, costs and to ensure service levels and quality is monitored, managed and maintained.
- Customer Service – be able to interpret client requirements into cost effective, achievable solutions on time, in budget and to a high standard
- Print Management – to include Direct Mail campaigns, Digital, Litho, POS, promotional and exhibitions, Distribution and handle work placed from conception through to invoice
- Print Procurement – from suppliers, client specified suppliers and bespoke niche requirements to be sourced from the market
- Co-ordinate artwork creation on behalf of the client upon request with the company and with external agencies
- Manage all administration and document processes of working with the clients
- Collate and create monthly Management Information to include work produced, added value, innovation and savings
- The successful candidate will ideally be an experienced communicator and possess excellent customer facing skills preferably gained in an on-site customer environment.
- It is essential that the candidate is a dynamic, strong, confident individual who can work on their own initiative, be pro-active, work under pressure and possess exceptional project and time management skills.
- Possess intermediate or advanced PC Literacy skills with a good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- It is essential they have the ability to use their own initiative, work with minimal supervision, and are a punctual, reliable, flexible individual of smart appearance.