Business Development Manager | Global Security & Multimedia Solutions | UK – Home Based
In a premium position in the industry, with a strong European regional focus for highly specialised security print solutions, this is a solid company growing at a rapid pace with a very modern outlook. The company is about to embark on an amazing growth strategy and can offer a great career path as well as impressive incentives.
Business Development Manager | Global Security & Multimedia Solutions | UK – Home Based | Salary Dependent on Experience
Independently owned, multi-million pound organisation. At the leading edge of innovation in printing technology they are pioneers in the latest security print and multi-media technology, providing bespoke, innovative and technological solutions alongside one of the most comprehensive range of security features available. Clients include universities, local authorities, corporate businesses, banks and governments.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying suitable prospects and building relationships utilising; face to face meetings, online demonstrations, direct communication and marketing activity
- Working strategically with clients to ensure that products and services remain part of the client’s strategic plans
- Where appropriate, upselling products and services to existing clients as well as introducing additional products and services to the account
- Preparing design briefs, technical specifications, proposals and tender documents
- Working with the internal sales team and liaising with production departments
- Supporting client account managers (when required) with day to day account management
Key attributes required:
- Current, relevant experience of external business development for security print
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Demonstrable experience managing multiple accounts
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Broad working knowledge of the following accreditations: ISO 9001,14001, 27001 ETC, business continuity planning and risk management
A leading authority on security printing solutions the role will be working for a company which is active on a global basis and geared for great success.
Submit your details to find out more.