Digital Print Manager | Promotional Print | West Yorkshire
Digital-facing organisation at the cutting edge of promotional print and merchandise. An exclusive position generated by investment, you will be working for a company with real vision and drive, partnering popular brands, with exposure to exceptional training, development and transparent routes for you to progress.
Digital Print Manager | Promotional Print | West Yorkshire | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Supplying promotional products and merchandise to some of the world’s most dynamic and recognisable brands this company has an incredible client portfolio. Specialising in fully customised merchandise, all in-house, their products range from band t-shirts, stickers, banners and full event branding. With big ambitions they are a company achieving huge success.
As Digital Print Manager you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing 30 members of staff across digital print and finishing
- Planning and scheduling work
- Implementing and maintaining KPIs
- Implementing maintenance plans
- Implementing 5S and Lean techniques
- Budget control
- Ordering stock and liaising with suppliers
Key attributes required:
- Digital print and finishing experience
- Knowledge of Konica Minolta, Epsom and Roland machinery
- Demonstrable experience of implementing and maintaining KPIs and maintenance plans
- Track record implementing 5S and Lean techniques
- Ability to focus and guide others in accomplishing work objectives
As well as a varied and fast paced job you will enjoy a very innovative working environment within a large company that is very team based. A golden opportunity for the right candidate to make their mark in a dynamic company.
Apply without delay if you wish to be considered for the role.