Production Operative / Vinyl Fitter - Signs & Graphics
£Open Depending on Experience
Our client is a signage & graphics company based in the North West. They offer clients a large variety of signage and large format print products including wayfinding signage, built-up letters, vehicle graphics, exhibition stands, promotional banners, window graphics and interior / exterior signage.
They are now looking to recruit a Production Operative / Vinyl Fitter to join their busy production department. You must have good common sense and be willing to learn all aspects of the manufacturing of signage, be a good team player. You will be expected to attend external training courses to further your experience. The ability to work on your own initiative with strong attention to detail is a must. Qualifications are not essential but desirable.
- Computer literate
- Working in busy team environment
- Attention to detail
- Good work ethos
- Good housekeeping
- Weeding and applying application tape to graphics
- Learning to use various machinery in the production department i.e. plotters, lasers and printers
- Applying graphics to vehicles and various substrates
- CSCS on site qualification, PASMA, IPAF
- Full uniform
- Team quarterly bonus scheme (after probationary period)
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays rising to 25 days
- Flexible working hours (with the discretion of the management)
- Good future prospects
The core hours are 8:00am - 5:00pm, although the client requires full flexibility to work outside these hours and this could also include weekends and working abroad.
Overtime will be paid at the agreed company rates.