Business Development Manager – B2 Digital / Web to Print Systems / B1 Litho Commercial Print - UK
Excellent opportunities to join the Business Development team and grow within the organisation selling a wide range of digital and litho printed products for a large and well established global print and packaging company.
Exciting recent investment include a state of the art B1 XL litho press, B2 Digital Indigo 12,000 and Indigo 7250 with Hunkler Book maker to compliment an extensive range of litho presses with superb binding and finishing equipment.
Within the UK the company has two other production facilities that produce packaging and swing tags following a recently acquired premium quality swing tag manufacturing operations based in Nottingham that has the largest stringing capability in UK.
- Sourcing and winning new business selling a diverse range of products such as brochures, magazines, books, technical documentation, mailers, flyers and stationery
- Using well trusted sales techniques to maximise sales for the packaging business across the product range
- Developing the digital printed products combined with web to print systems.
- Building strong and long-lasting commercial relationships creating real opportunities for future sales growth
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record in sales and business development within the digital and litho print sectors
- Positive sales approach, good connections and wide sector knowledge
- Ability to build long standing customer relationships focussing on every account with positivity and clarity