Large Format Printer
Up To £27K (Dependant on Experience) + Overtime (Paid at Time + ½) + 20 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
Hours of Work: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Our client has been established for 20+ years in the large format digital print solutions market, they enjoy first class respect among their peers and clients for being a forward thinking and thoroughly professional business.
They are now looking for a self-motivated, reliable and enthusiastic Large Format Printer to join their busy team.
The successful candidate will work alongside the Production Manager to ensure that all print jobs are carried out within a scheduled time-frame and to the company's high standards.
- Working on a range of large format digital print machinery including Oce, Arizona and Jetrix flatbed roll to roll
- Creating print files prior to production
- Set up and check artwork files before print production
- Take briefs from the Production Manager and follow written orders
- Operate and maintain print machinery
- Check print materials and stock levels
- Quality control of finished print projects
- Experience of large format digital print machinery and RIP software
- Competent in Adobe Creative Suite programs (Illustrator, Photoshop etc.)
- Experience using Mac's would be beneficial
- Previous CNC routing experience is advantageous
- Punctual, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Able to work under tight deadlines
- Able to efficiently manage own workload