Business Development Manager - Digital Print / Repro / Litho
PT2328 - SOUTH WEST / BRISTOL
£Negotiable (Depending on experience) + Generous Commission Structure + Car + Mobile + Tablet
Our client is a privately owned Litho, digital print & reprographics company established over 25 years ago. The group has locations across the UK which enables them to give their customers the best service and attention possible.
The company offer digital print, large format, B2 litho print, managed print services, document management, scanning, reprographics and display print; dealing with many sectors from design, financial through to construction.
In order to assist with their expansion they are now looking for a motivated, driven and enthusiastic new business sales person to help drive the business forwards.
This is a great opportunity to work for a fantastic company that offer progression opportunity within the business.
- Increasing new business via cold calling and generating new leads
- Responsible for client visits and appointments
- present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients
- Follow up on new leads and referrals
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned
- Communicate new product opportunities