POS Structural Designer
4 days left
- Contract Type
Up to £30K (Depending on Experience)
Our client specialise in high-quality POS, offering stringent colour management standards, bespoke online print management solutions, creative expertise and ISO 14001 environmental accreditation.
They are currently looking to recruit an ambitious and highly motivated 3D Structural Designer with Project Management experience within Large Format Print sector.
- To manage delivery of briefs on time and to budget.
- Creation of concepts to brief, producing scamps and highly finished samples.
- To provide expertise and a creative input from the inception stage of design work through to its final production.
- Have a strong sense & understanding of structural design principles with an ability to make design decisions.
- Have a good understanding of design principles and retailer requirements across all factions of the business.
- Establish and maintain a professional rapport with all internal and external customers, internal teams and suppliers over the production of material within agreed deadlines and specification.
- Keep up to date with new products and processes.
- Work closely with project management and the creative team to ensure all work meets the specified brief.
Knowledge / Experience Required:
- Extensive POS experience
- Experience of Artios / Kasemake or similar software
- Confident and motivated
- Good communicating skills
- Team player
- A good understanding of production techniques
- Good organisational skills
Apply for POS Structural Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly