Project Manager - Exhibitions & Events
4 days left
- Contract Type
Up to £40K + Bonus + Car Allowance + Pension + Private Healthcare
Our client is a well-established Exhibitions and Events Company based in the North East who sell into the retail and live event markets.
They are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager, this is an exciting opportunity to work with a growing company trusted by the UK's leading brands.
- Account and project management of clients.
- Accountable for on time, in full delivery of your projects, quality control, budgets and margin reporting.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with colleagues and clients, ensuring a strong and healthy relationship between both parties exists at all times.
- Liaise with the clients where required.
- Liaise internally with design, production and installation teams to ensure the job runs within agreed budgets and to report on margin achieved once the job has been completed.
- Understand and comply with all relevant company policies and procedures.
- Promote and maintain a positive image of the company at all times.
- Strong negotiating skills with clients, suppliers and internal departments.
Apply for Project Manager - Exhibitions & Events
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly