Sales Director Designate
7 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a fast growing (over 30% increase last year), highly dynamic print company based in the south east. They currently have an exciting career opportunity available for a driven individual to fulfil the role of Sales Director Designate.
You will lead, mentor and develop your team whilst holding full responsibility for company Sales/Commercial performance.
This is a full sales lifecycle role, from sourcing potential clients through to closing the sale, so the successful candidate will be results driven and will enjoy operating in a ‘hunter’ type role. Identifying and qualifying new prospective clients and sales opportunities will be the primary purpose of this role; therefore you must be excited about winning business and developing accounts.
You will be trustworthy, an excellent communicator, and your presentation skills will be of the highest standard with the gravitas to represent the business at senior level. You will act as an ambassador for the business and be expected to meet prospective clients to fully understand their needs and to add value to their business.
Additional requirements will include:
• Negotiation and closure of new business opportunities
• Ongoing Client account development
• Have an excellent track record of preparing and delivering detailed proposed solutions to clients
• Updating internal systems and liaising with other departments in the business.
• Keeping up to date with industry trends and developments
• Input to Marketing plan
• Creation and execution of strategic Business Development plans
• Providing accurate forecasts and reports
The type of person we are looking for must have a passion for customer communications committed to exceeding customer expectations. Ambition, discipline and self-motivation are also essential characteristics for this role.
Apply for Sales Director Designate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly