Our client a large worldwide legal firm are seeking a part time digital printer.
Skills and experience – essential
- At least two years’ experience working in a similar environment.
- PC literate; working knowledge of ADOBE Acrobat and PDF; converting documents to Word, PDFs, JPEGs and TIFFs.
- Ability to demonstrate experience using Canon copiers, heavy duty guillotine, Velo and Wiro binding and booklet making machinery.
- Ability to demonstrate a full working knowledge of print room equipment, systems and procedures.
- Fluent standard of spoken and written English.
- Flexible and professional approach; ability to communicate confidently at all levels.
- Ability to prioritise and use own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
This role is a job share covering two days a week, Thursdays and Fridays, from 10am until 6pm with an hour for lunch. It may sometimes be necessary to work outside of these hours to provide cover for holidays and overtime may sometimes be needed if work volumes demand it.