Polywrap / Enclosing Operator
A number of exciting new opportunities within our client's Production Team for Production / Machine Operators. You will be responsible for operating mechanical handling equipment, assist in maximising machine output and maintaining the highest levels of mailing and parcel logistic quality. If not already experienced as a Machine Operator there may also be the opportunity to progress into this role.
To be considered for this position, you must have experience of working in a fast paced processing environment; possess strong attention to detail with excellent IT and communication skills. A flexible, motivated approach to leaning and change is also essential.
• Proven experience as a machine operator or set up/changeover of polywrap or similar machinery (Experience with Polywrap machines (Buhrs, CMC, Sitma) will be advantageous)
• Working with a diverse range of high-speed machinery and making running adjustments
• Machine maintenance
• Record daily activity on job sheet
• Responsible for supervising small team on wrapping line
• Keep working area safe & clean
Shift: Mon - Fri | 9am - 5pm
All candidates will be subject to a 5 year work and or education check.