Print Project Manager
As a result of ambitious and aggressive growth plans Aim Search is working with an expanding Print Management business who are urgently looking for a Project Manager / Junior Account Manager with excellent communication skills to join their friendly team in Central London.
About the Project Manager role:
As the Project Manager you will be dealing with clients and suppliers, you will have extensive knowledge of the print production process and must have proven experience in the print sector.
Some of the Project Manager's responsibilities:
- Assisting with a large client account, alongside other team members
- Will be required to do print project management, request quotes from a pre-supplied supply chain
- Manage projects through from quote to receiving artwork to putting into production to invoicing
Key skills for this Project Manager / Junior Account Manager role...
• Must have sound Print knowledge (should know the difference between digital / litho etc.)
• Ability to effectively multi-task and efficiently prioritise
• Strong Admin skills - Intermediate experience on Excel (need to be able to do formulas/sort etc)
• Organised project management skills
• Strong attention to detail
We want to hear from Print professionals who have worked in a manufacturing background or print management agency as a junior who wants to take the next step up to work on a busy account with a lot of variation and take direction from Account Managers in the office
This is an exceptional opportunity for the right Project Manager to make a real contribution and progress within a strong professional and friendly team, so if you feel you have the relevant experience APPLY NOW!!