Senior Bindery Operative | Commercial Print | Wales
7 days left
- Contract Type
Whether you are based in Wales or are looking to relocate this is an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Bindery Operative to join a leading printer in the area.
Senior Bindery Operative | Commercial Print | Wales | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Making further investment in their impressive plant list this company is able to produce a wide range of products at the highest quality and in the most efficient and sustainable way. From simple business stationery to art catalogues, magazines, posters and case-bound books, they are all produced to the highest possible quality and environmental standards.
As a Bindery Operator, you will be responsible for producing a variety of print using a range of equipment overseeing a small team of operatives.
On a day-to-day basis you will be:
- Setting and running perfect bindery equipment
- Finishing print to a high standard running a range of saddle stitchers, guillotines and folders
- Performing daily maintenance of print finishing equipment
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Strong experience in perfect bindery
- Proven background operating a variety of saddle stitchers, folders and guillotines
- Quality awareness and good eye for detail
- Ability to work to strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious bindery specialist to join a leading commercial print manufacturer and become a part of an already successful team.
Apply for Senior Bindery Operative | Commercial Print | Wales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly