Production Manager | POS | Leicestershire
7 days left
- Contract Type
A fantastic opportunity for experienced Production Manager from the industry to join a successful SME at an influential level and play a pivotal role within the company, ensuring service delivery, operational performance and productivity for the site.
Production Manager | POS | Leicestershire | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Trading independently for over 40 years, with complete in house production capabilities from their purpose built premises, this client supplies a number of leading high street retailers with high quality instore point of sale display products. Extensive investment in people, new technology and fully automated systems in-house has established their strong market position for quality and excellence within a national customer base.
This role is key to ensuring the future of this company’s people and production lines, and therefore requires a “hands on” professional to take full operational ownership of production.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for:
- The management and co-ordination of all aspects of the production department
- Managing a team of up to 30 people processing large volumes of quick turnaround and highly bespoke orders
- End-to-end planning and execution of projects to tight time lines, ensuring all departments achieve goals in required times
- Developing and maintaining effective liaison with other departments
- Maintaining and improving production systems and processes
When necessary you will also need to be “hands-on” on the shop floor performing a full range of permanent POS manufacturing.
Key attributes required:
- Outstanding technical knowledge of permanent in-store display products
- Current experience managing teams within a high volume and fast paced manufacturing environment
- Ability to effectively co-ordinate changing plans to tight time scales
- Excellent man-management and motivational skills
- Proven experience of implementing improvements to production
- Candidates must have strong experience in the ‘hands-on’ production of permanent POS products such as fabrication, injection moulding, vacuumed forming, CNC work
- Additional experience within prototyping and wood working would be considered extremely advantageous
If you possess the requirements above and can demonstrate that you have experience of ensuring service delivery, operational performance and productivity for a print manufacturer, you can look forward to a rewarding future within a fast-paced organisation.
Apply for Production Manager | POS | Leicestershire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly