Gluing Operative | Printed Folded Cartons | Hertfordshire
A chance to join a highly innovative carton manufacturer as a Gluing Operative. A permanent position in a fast paced and dynamic environment operating from modern equipment and premises.
Gluing Operative | Printed Folded Cartons | Hertfordshire | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
A growing company operating with state of the art machinery producing innovative carton board products. They are fully accredited with the ISO and BRC working to the highest standard whilst remaining heavily focused on protecting the environment.
As a Gluing Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Setting and running Bobst equipment
- Producing a variety of carton styles including straight line, crash lock and 4 & 6 corner
- Maintaining machinery
- Working double day shifts
- Quality control working within ISO and BRC standards
Key attributes required:
- Relevant experience in producing printed folded cartons
- Proven track record operating automated gluing machinery
- Flexible approach to shift work
- Quality conscious with excellent attention to detail
This is a fantastic career opportunity with a growing company who continually invest in their plant and personnel.
Apply for Gluing Operative | Printed Folded Cartons | Hertfordshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly