Structural Designer - POS
£Open + Overtime (Paid at Time + ½) + 20 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + Bonus
Our client is a point of sale and display company based in the South East with a large client base of various leading global and national brands.
They are currently looking for a POS Structural Designer to join their growing team.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- You will be expected to design solutions for POS, FSDU's, display units etc.
- The successful candidate will ideally have Kasemake experience or Artios CAD
- Your skill base will include knowledge of CAD Design and a natural creative flair, which you will be able to demonstrate
- A strong creative and structural design ability
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skills within a team and clients
- Working to strict deadlines
- Be able to interpret complex briefs and produce innovative samples & colour mock ups
- Have a wide range of corrugated technical knowledge