Account Manager - Signage
Salary up to £35K (negotiable depending on experience)
Our client is a successful Signage and Graphics company based in the West Midlands, they are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their successful and dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will be someone who can bring knowledge to the table and help the business grow / improve, with experience dealing with large clients (average account size is £200-300K).
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Previous experience in the signage sector
- You will be responsible for managing an existing client base
- Taking briefs / delivering ideas
- Creating estimates / following up on quotes
- Meeting clients and carrying out surveys
- Reviewing drawings
- Issuing job instructions to the necessary internal departments
- Managing some client accounts through to completion, meeting all client's requirements
- Liaising with all internal departments to ensure jobs are produced to client's requirements
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with good organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative, displaying strong project management in meeting tight deadlines
Knowledge of fabrication would be a distinct advantage although not essential.