Sales Administrator - Corrugated Packaging
NORTH WEST (please contact me for further location details)
£20K - £23K + 30 Days Holiday Including Bank Holidays + Pension + Profit Share after 12 Months Service
Our client is a leading packaging manufacturer based in Lancashire, they are currently looking to recruit an Account Handler to develop new and existing accounts via appropriate propositions and sales methods. You will also Liaison with customers ensuring requirements are met within sphere of influence.
The ideal candidate will have experience of corrugated packaging.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Reception duties including meeting and greeting visitors in a professional manner.
- Dealing with any incoming product enquiries.
- Weekly proactive sales calls to contact new and existing business to promote the services and product range that the company can offer to those customers with a view to increasing turnover.
- Weekly calls to follow up quotes / samples sent the previous week.
- Weekly customer service call to follow up deliveries from the previous week.
- Estimating, choosing correct manufacture pathway for most efficient running for the company and to make us competitive with the customer to win the work. Ensuring the most cost-effective transport / material prices are utilised.
- Sales order processing ensuring correct specification is chosen to customer requirement, also ensuring most cost-effective route is chosen.
- Purchasing of materials to fulfil the sales order.
- Purchasing of any tooling origination that is required.
- Filing on daily basis of customer orders, documentation and job bags. Maintaining the filing system to ensure that all information can be readily retrieved.
- Reporting of the Daily Sales / Sales KPI's / Tooling Purchase v Sales.
- Monthly Sales Analysis reporting and follow up calls to customers.
- Ensure work area is left tidy at the end of each week via regular housekeeping.
- Ensure all procedures for FSC / BRC / Quality are followed at all times.
- To promote and comply with all the company's policies and in particular equal opportunities and in line with the Equality Act 2010.
- To be responsible for improving your performance by participating in the Performance Appraisal/Review process with your Manager.
- In depth knowledge of Abaca management system.
- Reporting to the Customer Service Manager.
Apply for Sales Administrator - Corrugated Packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly