Internal Account Manager X2 - Luxury Packaging
Salary Range £18K - £25K Dependant On Experience + Pension + Benefits + 25 Days Holiday
Role will report into and support the Key Account Manager
Our client is a leading global specialist in luxury retail packaging; they supply luxury paper bags, bespoke rigid boxes, ribbons, tissue and fabric bags to high end clients in the fashion, beauty and retail markets.
Our client is currently looking to recruit two internal Account Managers to join their team. You will be the principle customer liaison and sales support contact, representing the mutual interests of the company and the client in order to achieve profitable delivery for both parties. Your interaction provides the first and lasting impressions that they make with their clients.
Our client, long term is looking for the successful candidates to be responsible for the below however initially they are looking for someone who can manage their own personal portfolio of accounts and can also support the Key Account Manager in managing larger, blue chip accounts.
Our client is happy to train and develop the right candidates.
The Role Has 4 Key Focuses:
- Providing exceptional service: maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients (via telephone calls and e-mails by understanding the client's needs and reflecting those needs to the business) as well as to new clients.
- Selling as many of the company's goods or services as possible through understanding the client's requirements and strategy. Anticipating where they can support them with additional products or services and selling a "package" to suit them.
- Being the eyes & ears of the business. Reporting back opportunities for development and/or service improvement. Feeding back competitor information and market intelligence or new business leads.
- Working collaboratively within the business to ensure seamless service for each client.
Key Tasks/Responsibilities (Including But Not Exclusively):
- Own, manage and build project development plans for your client list
- Fully understand their full range of products & services
- Primary point of contact for all communication with network of key contacts at different levels/departments in each client
- Follow up client meetings and reviews
- Set up new clients and managing the new client rollout successfully
- Make accurate cost calculations, and provide customers with quotations
- Close deals, work with the company management team to draw up the contractual detail & commercial agreement
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on future buying trends
- Update your line manager regularly on key opportunities and issues
- Negotiate variations in price, service or specification with clients
- Represent the company at all times in a professional manner
- Complete administrative & reporting requirements
- Review your own performance with a view to meet or exceed target expectations
- Work with the company management team to deliver the customer's needs whilst identifying potential issues and or opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Be personable. People buy people: must have a friendly and approachable personality
- Strong business sense and commercial awareness
- Competitor awareness - markets/services/clients/development plans
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Be self-motivated and a competent individual worker but also able to work as a team
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Negotiation and persuasiveness skills
- Positive attitude and emotional maturity to handle conflict and challenge
- Initiative and enterprise
- Professionalism & smart appearance
- Trustworthiness with confidential information