Project Manager | Print Management | London
Global market leader for print management and creative solutions for the retail and FMCG markets. An outstanding opportunity to join an innovative and successful group, working on one of their key accounts following new account acquisition.
Project Manager | Print Management | London | Up to £35k
Held in high-esteem worldwide, this is a major organisation with a phenomenal reputation in the print management industry. Supported by multi-million pound investment in both their employees and state of the art technology, they offer a range of services and boast some exceptional upcoming projects. A fast paced role working within a business that has shown incredible levels of growth in recent years and secured major national retail accounts.
As Project Manager you will be responsible on a day-to-day basis for:
- Office based, working out of the company’s London office
- Assisting with a large client account, alongside other team members
- Print project management
- Requesting quotes from a pre-supplied supply chain
- Managing projects through from quote to receiving artwork to putting into production to invoicing
- Managing multiple projects at any one time
Key attributes required:
- A wide variety of print knowledge which will include commercial marketing print or print management
- Project management experience
- Intermediate experience using Excel (must be able to use formulas/sort etc.)
- Attention to detail is imperative with excellent administration skills
- Ability to engage with the client to understand their needs and requirements
- Manufacturing background or print management agency experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Excellent opportunity for a Project Manager looking for progression and the opportunity to drive a successful organisation forward from a business and client development perspective.
Apply now to be considered.