A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join Creo, the partner of choice for POS display and part of the DS Smith group. This is the ideal role for somebody who is eager to learn; works well in a demanding environment and has the desire to develop within project management. If you are keen to develop a career with a creative, innovative and growing industry then this is the role for you!
• Working with the Account Management Team to provide our Creo clients with an outstanding level of service - with a focus on communication, accuracy, reliability and dependability.
• Ensure that all key project documentation is obtained, shared, and communicated seamlessly to the relevant internal and external parties in good order and in a timely manner in order to facilitate the smooth execution of any project.
• Manage multiple ongoing projects, with over-lapping timelines, to a high quality standard, within budget
• Deal with all ad-hoc client requests in a timely professional manner, including the organisation of any required weekly reporting, call-offs and updates
• Strong communication skills on all levels with Clients and internal departments
• The ideal candidate works well in a demanding environment and thrives under pressure
• This person needs to be confident as dealing daily with internal stakeholders
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, Adobe and Power Point
• A background in project management would be desirable
• Excellent attention to detail
• An understanding of graphic design, artwork or 3D POS structures would be an advantage
• A background in print or retail would be desirable
Creo - The partner of choice for POS display. We’re passionate about understanding our clients’ customer environments & shopper behaviours. We build true partnerships and deliver exceptional point of sale campaigns. We achieve this through delivering outstanding service and quality, driving innovation and best practice, deploying the latest technology and applying data intelligence
Location: Aylesford, Kent This role entails some travel - visiting Clients in within a specified region ( mostly London / South East )