Gluing Operative | Cartons | Nottinghamshire
Specializing in the printing and finishing of high quality folded cartons, this ambitious and successful company have experienced year on year growth. Due to this continued success this client are now looking to add an experienced Gluing Operative to their growing team.
Gluing Operative | Cartons | Nottinghamshire | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Specialising in high end packaging products for large blue chip clients and with over 35 years experience in the industry this company have gone from strength to strength. They now boast some of the most technologically advanced carton printing and finishing equipment on the market and continuously invest in staff training. As a result this, combined with customer focused planning in mind they have become the first choice for many of the UK’s biggest companies.
As a Gluing Operative you will be responsible for:
- Setting, maintaining and running a variety of Bobst gluing machinery
- Working on a day shift basis
- Maintenance and upkeep of equipment
- Ensuring all jobs are completed accurately and delivered on time
Key attributes for the right candidate include:
- A strong and proven history setting, maintaining and operating gluing machinery in carton production environment
- A strong ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- The ability to hit the ground running, experience will be key
- The ability to work well in a team environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career in a rewarding environment.
Apply for Gluing Operative | Cartons | Nottinghamshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly