Account Manager | Retail Ready Packaging | Northamptonshire
Following extensive company growth, a role has arisen in the Midlands in an account management capacity with a structured, internal training scheme that caters to the individual’s style. Working with one of Europe’s leading packaging groups, this role offers an exciting development path into external key account management.
Account Manager | Retail Ready Packaging | Northamptonshire | £25k-£30k
A specialist division of one of Europe’s heavyweight packaging manufacturers, this client, possesses a proven pedigree and a quality focussed, innovation led approach to customer requirements. With state of the art design and manufacturing capabilities they remain at the forefront of speciality corrugated work and are a winner of a number of leading industry awards.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing an array of accounts dealing with a blue-chip client base across a range of sectors
- Liaising with clients to take briefs and provide progress reports
- Providing general sales support
- Ensuring operations are running smoothly and quality and service levels are achieved
- Learning all aspects of the business requirements with a view to moving into a more external position
Key attributes required:
- Experience of working in an internal sales or customer service environment essential
- Honesty and integrity
- Proactive and consultative
- Passion and enthusiasm to develop your career
This is an exceptional opportunity to work within a highly respected and leading company within its field that truly understands the importance, and the growth of, the individual.
Apply for Account Manager | Retail Ready Packaging | Northamptonshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly