Litho Print | Commercial Print | East Anglia
After considerable growth, a B1 print specialist in East Anglia is seeking an experienced and knowledgeable Litho Printer. Working variable shift patterns that provide vast flexibility, you will be operating and maintaining state-of-the-art print presses.
Litho Printer | Commercial Print | East Anglia | Excellent Salary
Whilst continuously growing, this is an organisation that is more than capable of meeting and moving beyond the needs of customers. Possessing the latest B1 perfecting presses with sustained investment across many production areas, they are capable of fulfilling challenging customer requirements whilst still delivering quality print services within the industry.
As a Litho Printer, you will be responsible for:
- Setting and running Komori Lithrone S40 equipment working in a demanding print production department
- Working on rotating shift pattern including nights
- Producing high quality print for blue-chip clients
- Quality control and passing work
- Maintenance and upkeep of all equipment
Key attributes required:
- Current experience setting and running B1 litho presses essential, with preference given to those with Komori experience
- Flexible approach to shift work and overtime
- Capability to work to deadlines
- A quality aware approach to all work
An exciting prospect if you are interested in operating modern print presses whilst evolving your skills with a market-leading organisation.
Submit your details now for consideration.
Apply for Litho Print | Commercial Print | East Anglia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly