Business Development Manager - B2 / Digital Print
£Open + Commission + Other Benefits TBD
Our client has been established for over 25 years and offer in-house commercial litho print, digital print, large format print and in house finishing to their customers across the North West England and North Wales. They produce a wide range of commercial print items including Business Cards, Leaflets, Booklets, Books, Brochures, Folders, Posters, Signage, Letterheads, Compliment Slips and NCR Sets.
Kit includes: B2 5colour x2, Oce & Konica Digital Presses x2, Roland Large Format press.
The company are looking for a Business Development Manager to help develop new business selling B2 litho, digital print and large format.
- Develop then maintain accounts within the business
- Arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Act as a contact between the Company and its existing - potential markets
- Negotiate on price and costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Review own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Gain a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements
- Proactive customer care on a day to day basis
Job reference: PT2336