Territory Sales Manager - Signage
£Open (£30K OTE) + Car + Fuel Card + Phone + Laptop
Our client is a well-established print group based in the North West, specialising in print solutions, promotional merchandise and signage for various market sectors.
They are looking to recruit a Territory Sales Manager to join their team covering the North and Midlands. The successful candidate will be responsible for winning and developing new commercial business within this area, focusing on the SME and mid-market sector.
This is a field-based role although the successful candidate will be required to visit the office occasionally.
- Selling signage solutions, promotional products & workwear
- Developing relationships with new and existing customers
- Identify opportunities across the region for sales of current and new products / services for all companies within the group
- Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing then managing the order process with internal departments
- Report weekly on activity and manage pipelines in line with business expectations
- Reporting directly to the Head of Sales
- Minimum of one years' experience in business-to-business field sales
- Driven by the achievement of targets
- Experience of working within or selling promotional merchandise, custom-branded clothing, branded solutions or print advantageous
- A bright, competitive new business hunter with the drive and ambition to meet targets and develop both a new and existing customer base
- Well organised with the ability to manage your time and sales pipeline effectively
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills
- Experienced in building and maintaining effective working relationships at all levels
- A basic working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Outlook and Excel)
- Must live within commutable distance to customers located within the Lancashire region