Indigo Operator | Digital Print | London
A fantastic opportunity to join a well-established independent as they continue to expand. Constantly investing in software, machinery and staff training, an opportunity has been created for an experienced Indigo Operator to join the team.
Indigo Operator | Digital Print | London | Up to £32k + Overtime
Working with prestigious blue chip clients across the retail sector this client supplies their extensive customer base with annual reports, corporate literature, banners, exhibition stands & point of sale, posters and hoardings as well as everything-in-between.
As an Indigo Operator you will be responsible for producing high quality print for large blue chip clients.
On a day-to-day basis you will be:
- Setting and running HP Indigo machinery including the HP 7900
- Responsible for quality control and passing off work
- Accountable for the maintenance and upkeep of machinery
- Working night shifts consisting of 3 12hour nights
Key attributes required:
- Experience setting and operating HP Indigo machinery – ideally HP 7900 Level 1 trained
- Strong technical understanding of Indigo machinery
- Excellent eye for colour and detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment ensuring high standards are kept at all times
A fast paced and challenging role offering the opportunity to work with a regionally renowned printer, this is an opportunity not to be missed if you’re an experienced Indigo Operator looking to develop your career.