Production Manager – 6 Month Contract | Self Adhesive Labels | Somerset
Contract role for a Production Manager to add to and share in the success of one of the UK's leading label printers. Currently expanding their production lines this is an excellent opening for someone to be part of the outstanding team who are bringing about further growth and improvement into 2018/19.
Production Manager – 6 Month Contract | Self Adhesive Labels | Somerset | Up to £35k Pro Rata
Independently owned manufacturer of industry-leading bespoke and custom variable data and barcode labels, this is a well-established specialist with impressive capabilities. Providing labels world-wide for blue chip clients they are enjoying a strong reputation, partnering some of the largest and most respected brands in the Food, Beverage, Beauty, Personal Care and FMCG sectors.
As Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the management and co-ordination of all aspects of the production department
- Overseeing 5 members of staff
- Planning and scheduling work
- Ensuring job specifications are followed
- Working with a range of equipment including: Arsoma 3 colour, K.D.O. 2 col + 4 col and slitters and rewinders
- Preventative maintenance/reporting breakdowns or problems with equipment
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- Good man-management skills
- Experience managing all aspects of production in a labels manufacturing environment
- Experience operating Arsoma and K.D.O. machinery along with slitters and rewinders
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Awareness of QA/QC procedures and standards
For the chance to join a leading organisation with an outstanding reputation for quality, apply today for immediate consideration.
Apply for Production Manager – 6 Month Contract | Self Adhesive Labels | Somerset
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly