Print Finisher | Digital Print | London
Following vast investment in recent years this organisation continues to grow, and in turn, they seek an extra Print Finisher to work late shifts and provide support. In an invaluable environment to develop and utilise your skills, this is an outstanding opportunity for those with a background in digital print.
Print Finisher | Digital Print | London | Excellent Salary
This company is a worldwide leader in print and communication services that continuously offer innovative printing solutions. This quality service is made possible with the possession of state-of-the-art digital presses and widespread internal finishing options, and is actively utilised by a range of blue-chip corporations throughout various industries.
As a Print Finisher, you will be responsible for:
- Setting and running a Buhrs 300
- Operating Polar guillotines and MBO folders
- Producing high quality direct mail and small format digital print
- Quality control
- Working permanent 2pm-10pm shift
- Maintenance and upkeep of equipment
Key attributes required:
- Current experience in small format digital print
- Background experience of Buhrs equipment is an advantage
- The capability to work to deadlines
- A quality aware approach to work
- Working in a challenging print production department
Submit your details to be considered.
Apply for Print Finisher | Digital Print | London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly