Packaging Technical Specialist | Film Packaging | Worcestershire
Market leader in food packaging within the flexibles market – A global, multidisciplinary packaging specialist with an outstanding reputation for innovation, quality and excellence in customer service. One of the largest and most technically advanced suppliers of flexible packaging to the UK and European markets this is a highly desirable company to work for.
Packaging Technical Specialist | Film Packaging | Worcestershire | £40k + Bonus
With extensive capabilities in-house and as a multi-site operation, this is a business who works with leading brands. At the forefront of packaging solutions, many of its innovations are the foundations of current day packaging solutions on the market. Work for them and you'll work alongside a portfolio of clients who’ve come to rely on them as the “go to” company for highly specialised flexible packaging.
As Packaging Technical Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Working in a team of 10+
- Leading all project engineering (NPI) requirements/activities for new projects
- Supporting all product/ supplier related issues and meeting customer expectations
- Ensuring all internal/external trials are conducted and completed as expected
- Providing technical support to the Quality and Technical function, as well as the external clients
- Supporting Continuous Improvement and 6 Sigma programs
Key attributes required:
- Experience working in a Manufacturing/Quality environment
- Experience in the packaging/print industry preferred
- Project management experience including NPI introduction
- Ability to create timing plans/APQP deliverables
- Experience of Just in Time
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Well-developed communication and presentation skills, both verbal and in writing, with the ability to present with ease to customers and suppliers
- Ability to manage multiple projects and associated tasks simultaneously
This is an unrivalled opportunity to join a company with global recognition. With service offerings unique to its competition, you will profit from the high profile, product diversity and quality associated to this award winning market leader, all whilst receiving excellent benefits and incentives.
To express your interest, please apply today attaching an up-to-date copy of your CV.