Print Press Operative - No.1 Minder
£Open (Depending on Experience) + Shift Allowance + Overtime + 20 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + Pension
Our client is a printer producing very high-quality books and marketing literature for the luxury sector, who have been trading for over 50 years.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced No.1 Minder to join their production team.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Operating machinery and using all types of materials - every job is different
- Understand every job and ensure all materials are correct and present
- Print every job within allocated time scales and to a high quality, ensuring file copies marked on every job
- Responsible for general cleanliness of the presses and the surrounding area as a part of the daily routine
- Comply with all Health & Safety policies and procedures adopted by the company at all times
- Able to prioritise for scheduling of work
- Meeting time deadlines whilst maintaining high quality standards
- Showing excellent attention to detail
- Flexible and willing to work overtime as and when required