Account Manager | Book Print | Berkshire
Exceptional opportunity to work for a leading global printing communications company who specialise in book manufacturing. A highly desirable company to work for, you will be joining one of the most technically advanced suppliers of their kind, working for a business who partners leading publishing groups.
Account Manager | Book Print | Berkshire | £30k - £38k, dependent on experience
When it comes to added-value innovative print solutions this company is a thoroughbred. Investing heavily in market leading machinery to possess full in house production facilities, they are renowned for unrivalled print qualities through their state of the art facilities and have won a number of highly prestigious awards for taking innovative design concepts through to high quality finished products for blue chip customers across a variety of industries.
As Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Office based, visiting clients on-site twice a week
- Developing strong relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Constantly looking to grow your accounts and seek out new opportunities within them
- Acting as the lead contact for your customers on all enquiries from concept to completed product
- Negotiating contracts with customers and seeking out win-win opportunities
- Reporting to the Commercial Manager
Key attributes required:
- Proven account management, sales or print production experience
- Knowledge of book production/publishing environments
- Clean driving licence and ability to travel both locally & abroad are essential
- Customer facing experience coupled with excellent customer service skills
- Confident and personal approach
- Experience with CRM systems an advantage
- Proven experience of delivering on customer expectations
- Ability to manage a portfolio of accounts successfully
- Excellent listening, negotiating and presentation skills
Hugely successful print specialists whose reputation is unsurpassed. With service offerings unique to its competition, you will profit from the high profile, product diversity and quality associated to this award winning market leader, all whilst receiving excellent benefits and incentives.
To express your interest, please apply today attaching an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Apply for Account Manager | Book Print | Berkshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly