Quality Manager | Digital Print & Packaging | West Midlands
A truly world class organisation this is an exceptional opportunity to play a key role ensuring the growth of a highly commended labels specialist. Investing further in their in-house team this is a developing role with superb potential which will see you work with a market-leading range of labels for major national brands.
Quality Manager | Digital Print & Packaging | West Midlands | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Industry known for embracing the latest developments in label printing facilities software and technology, this company designs and manufactures high quality digitally printed self adhesive labels for a wide variety of applications. Their products have been nominated for a number of industry awards and their impressive manufacturing site is contained in a modern layout with the most up to date digital printing equipment on the market.
As Quality Manager you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and supervising audits
- Maintaining BRC and ISO standards
- Maintaining policies, procedures and standards
- Liaising with clients managing visits and responding to any quality queries
- Liaising with third parties
- Leading and participating in continuous improvement initiatives throughout the business
- Using Microsoft Office and bespoke MIS
Key attributes required:
- An experienced manager of quality processes within a technical environment
- Knowledge of digital printing and labels would be an advantage
- BRC and ISO experience
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Ability to influence and drive change
A highly profitable company benefiting from an exemplary reputation and expansive production capability, this company has some fantastic selling points. An unmissable opportunity to join a company offering a secure and stable position where you will be motivated to do an excellent job.
Apply for Quality Manager | Digital Print & Packaging | West Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly