Support & Development Executive
- Contract Type
NEW VACANCY - PK5658
Our Client is a highly innovative and successful manufacturer of protective film solutions in the UK. They are currently looking to add an entry level Support and Development Executive to their team of technical experts offering the highest level of support to customers.
This position is ideal for an enthusiastic and passionate individual to show how you can influence a successful area of the business and to boost your own development.
Whilst working with the larger customer service team, the successful applicant will be required to work with the Technical Sales Managers/ Team Leaders / Development & Support Managers. Full product training will be offered for this position.
The main objectives of the role are to;
- To ensure all internal systems are used and maintained in line with customer service process maps
- To be aware of the relevant KPI targets and ensure updates are regularly communicated, and actively complete any campaigns and projects across the teams
- To regularly seek out and identify new campaign, commercial and promotional activity and develop the necessary resources to support the execution of such activity
- To monitor the sales performance of your customer base, identify and analyse trends and ensure appropriate action is taken to influence the improvement of this
- To develop internal technical training reference and material resources
- To identify areas for improvement and through root cause analysis
- To continuously develop your product knowledge and ensure you have awareness of new product launches
- To ensure you keep up to date with current and new regulations
The ideal candidate;
- The position would suit an individual who has a passion for Customer Service excellence within a team, they will be well organised and have a disciplined approach to work.
- The successful candidate should have well developed communication skills, excellent attention to detail, which would include a high level of accuracy.
- The ideal person should be able to demonstrate good people skills and behaviours.
- In addition to this, the ideal candidate should have a clear desire to seek out new opportunities to add value to the current service offering.
Apply for Support & Development Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly