Litho Machine Minder
£Negotiable + Overtime (Paid at Time + ½) + 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + Government Pension
Shifts: Monday to Thursday: 2:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday: 9:30am - 5:30pm
Our client is a large format specialist based in the East Midlands. They provide a full in-house service of digital, litho, wide format, point of sale and screen printing to their retail clients.
They are currently looking to recruit a Litho Machine Minder to join their production team.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Running a 4 colour litho press and also working across various printing, finishing and lamination machines
- Understand every job and ensure all materials are correct and present
- Print every job within allocated time scales and to a high quality, ensuring file copies marked on every job
- Responsible for general cleanliness of the presses and the surrounding area as a part of the daily routine
- Comply with all Health & Safety policies and procedures adopted by the company at all times
- Be well presented for work and conduct yourself in a professional and responsible manner at all times
- Good knowledge of the trade
- Organised with the ability to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail and good team working skills are essential, along with a confident pro-active approach to problem solving and meeting deadlines