LABEL SALES EXECUTIVE
Established in 2000, Code It Labels has become one of the UK’s leading Flexo & Digital label printers. We are passionate about providing customers with unmatched quality, speed and price for all their labeling needs.
We are now looking for an experienced sales executive who is energetic, enthusiastic and trustworthy to help grow the company even further.
The main purpose of the role is to sell the companies product range and services into businesses as well as selling into existing customers within your area.
Prodominantly a Flexo House, we are now further investing heavily into Digital. The job will entail looking after existing customers and also going out and about to gain further business in both the Flexo & Digital Markets.
You will ensure that all job specification requirements are understood and clearly communicated to the internal sales and production team and will represent our brand by conveying expertise in our services and capabilities.
Our ideal candidate is an outgoing, focused, and motivated individual with at least 2 years sales experience, preferably in the printing industry.
We are looking for an individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, good computer skills, and strong problem solving and sales skills.
An aptitude for colour and design and an eye for detail are strong pluses!
The Ideal Candidate For This Role Will Be:
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Contact potentially new clients & arranging visits
- Maintaining excellent customer service
- Generating ongoing business with existing clients
- Work well within an already great team
- Good presentation skills
- 2 years field sales experience, preferably in the printing industry
- Strong organisation skills, able to multi-task, and can manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Self motivated and driven
- Appearance at all times must represent the company image
- Nurture existing accounts in order to maximise sales
- Securing new business and increasing the existing client base
- Excellent support and infrastructure to help you be successful
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 2 years (Required)
- Driving License (Full UK)