Business Development Manager | B2 Commercial Print | Scotland – Central Belt
Newly created role for a Business Development Manager to head up Scottish operations within an award winning print company. A strategic role to become part of a dynamic and growing sales division for a company embarking on the next phase of growth.
Business Development Manager | B2 Commercial Print | Scotland – Central Belt | £30k + Bonus
Boasting a portfolio of customers across a varying range of market sectors, this is a highly reputable and profitable organisation partnering clients in a number of sectors. Backed by state of the art machinery and outstanding internal support, in-house capabilities include B2 litho, digital, finishing, mailing and fulfilment.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business selling B2 litho
- Managing relationships with existing clients
- Retaining and reviving lapsed or dormant clients
- Building long-lasting relationships based on innovation and quality
- Covering predominantly the central belt of Scotland
Key attributes required:
- Current experience operating within the commercial print sector
- Specific experience selling B2 print
- Track record delivering new business and developing existing accounts
- Experience reporting at board level
- Accustomed to working remotely
An unrivalled opportunity to become part of a growing organisation with a clear route for advancement.
Submit your details in the strictest of confidence to be considered.
Apply for Business Development Manager | B2 Commercial Print | Scotland – Central Belt
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly